WHAT IS CIRCLING?
Circling is a facilitated group meditation on being human, together. We communicate from a place of deep presence by tuning into our experience of the moment and sharing what it’s like to be connected.
It can provide fundamental and often unseen insights that, once seen, create new and exciting opportunities for deeper relating. It provides a doorway into flow experiences and breathes life into sometimes vague spiritual concepts and ideas.
Circling is a fresh way to develop presence and richer connections with those around you. It can provide fundamental and often unseen insights that, once seen, create new and exciting opportunities for deeper relating. It provides a doorway into flow experiences and breathes life into sometimes vague spiritual concepts and ideas.
BENEFITS OF CIRCLING
– Connect with people at a deeper level – often just moments after meeting them·
– Learn how to say what you need to say from a place of confidence – and have others hear it!
– Become a deeper listener who has the capacity for others to feel heard and seen with you
– Develop communication tools you can use in all areas of your life – business, romance, family, friends, strangers, parents, and children
– Receive valuable, direct feedback delivered with simultaneous truth and nonjudgment
– Develop more trust in yourself
– Heal your body as you embrace and include all of yourself
JOIN US IN NYC
In NY, we Circle weekly on Mondays and offer newcomer introductions two Mondays per month. Check out our calendar to see opportunities to Circle in NYC.
CIRCLING IN YOUR CITY
And if you are interested in bringing Circling to your city contact Amy@TheConnectionMovement.com
INTERVIEW WITH AMY ABOUT CIRCLING ON CLIFF CENTRAL
While in Johannesburg South Africa, Amy was invited to Cliff Central Radio to share about Circling and Authentic Relating on a show called “Sex Talk”.
INTERVIEW WITH VAL SILIDKER AND JOHN THOMPSON FOR AWAKEN TO WHOLENESS SUMMIT
Global leaders Amy Silverman and John Thompson share about Circling and Authentic Relating. At 38:30 check-out the guided experience.